Alert is a real-time Point Of Sale monitoring system allowing live data from multiple POS terminals to be monitored at the back office. Here the user-defined events are highlighted in real-time providing critical business-impacting information alerts on exceptions, and requests by POS operators, to the back office computer.
Optionally the information alerts may be automatically sent to wireless pagers or mobile phones allowing managers to be paged immediately an alert is triggered so it can de dealt with before it’s too late! Receiving information alerts wherever you are in the building leaves you free to interact with customers and guests.
The pagers can be programmed to alert you by sound or a discreet vibration and display informative text messages on the screen. It could be a request to re-stock the bar, an unauthorised refund, discount, or void over a set limit.
It could be an alert to take a cash lift from the restaurant, change a till roll, for first aid on the dance floor, or a ‘panic’ alert from bar-staff in the nightclub.
- Improves profit margins
- Increases efficiency with instant communications
- Speeds up delivery of messages and instructions
- Reduces stock and cash losses
- React immediately to a situation
- Monitor staff performance
- Assists with new staff training
- Provides a high level of personal security for staff
- Displays till transactions the second they occur
- Works with Uniwell's range of EPoS Systems